- Web resources
– look and feel to be similar to handbook
– Peter to have a technical convoc with GH
- Liturgy – Jill to draft
- Fact Sheets – Sarah to create some fact sheets based on the handbook – (ie a sheet for Women in Violent relationships, a sheet for male clergy, a sheet for female clergy a sheet for volunteers lay people.)
- Graphic Design – Peter to talk to original designer to do fact sheets and web in similar look and feel).
- Culture (Non Violoent Communication) – ensure site design can accomodate NVC and other angles / contributions
- Workshops – Sarah to pitch some options to DP re how she sees this happening
- Theology – Sarah to talk to DP is this a “paper” or a “workshop” or both?
- White Ribbon Day (Peter has made proposed to DP some options including an invitation only meal for men who would make good ambassadors.
- Aim to have a mock up by online by the Synod meeting (June 20). Suggest we work toward that date and decide when we are a lot closer.
The blog from the workshop is availiable here.
The Domestic Violence handbook we are working with is availiable here.